The services and products of the AHA Resource Center are designed to assist you in accessing timely, high-quality health services information--quickly and easily. The AHA Resource Center is a vital tool for health care leaders and others who need to keep well-informed to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Resources available include:
- Quick information - staff supply quick facts such as data items, addresses and telephone numbers, dates, definitions, and referral to other appropriate resources.
- Document delivery - ensures timely access to essential materials. Browse the online catalog of books, journals, and other publications in the RC collection.
- Information and data retrieval - information specialists apply specialized knowledge to locate and retrieve information quickly, drawing from a wide range of resources, including periodicals, books, reference materials, internal and external databases, and other print and non-print tools, to provide information needed to support your management, strategic planning, educational, or research activities.
- Current awareness alerts - help you stay up-to-date on trends in the delivery of health care.
- The Center for Hospital and Healthcare Administration History – this historical collection, including an oral history program, a photographic collection, and collections of archival materials, chronicles the history of hospitals and healthcare administration, with special emphasis on the United States.
The Resource Center’s fee-based services is available in the service and fee schedule. For additional information, contact us by telephone at (312) 422-2050, by fax at (312) 422-4700, or through electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The AHA Resource Center is located at 155 North Wacker Drive - Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60606 and staff are available 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. central time, Monday through Friday.