DateSun, Feb 06, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, Feb 09, 2022, 11:00 AM
The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference is the American Hospital Association’s annual offering for the rural hospital audience. Since 1987, this conference has been the educational event of choice for rural health care leaders who want to learn from top researchers, strategists, and practitioners who can stimulate their thinking and provide the tools and approaches needed to transform the rural health organization for a sustainable future. The conference is designed for health care leaders from rural hospitals, health care systems with a strong presence in rural communities, rural health clinics, associations, and community health organizations. Participants include administrators, trustees, physician executives, nursing administrators, public health officials, and community leaders.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and legislative and regulatory activity on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination and business performance, including for behavioral health services.
- Explore how virtual health and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world.
Who Should Attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics
February 6-9, 2022
Additional information on the conference is available on the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference website.
Registration will open in late fall.