DateMon, May 17, 2021, 03:30 PM – Tue, May 18, 2021, 03:00 PM
Monday, May 17, 2021 -- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm ET
Tuesday, May 18 2021 -- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
Recover and Renew: Virtual Resiliency Program is designed to support clinicians in light of the unprecedented experiences of the pandemic and reconnect with the sources of their resilience. Participants build a stronger base of awareness, endurance and resilience that allows them to regain control of what is foundationally core and outline a path back to thriving in every aspect of their life. Participants also explore specific leadership strategies to create a more resilient team culture.
- Increased insight into your current experience of life and work, including a reflection on the last year and your current level of energy and endurance.
- A stronger base of personal resiliency designed for this “next normal” of your life and work.
- Insight into approaches to reimagine and redefine personal and professional success.
- Tools and resources designed to create resilient and reenergized team cultures.
- Peer learning and support, including strategies to counteract the challenges of health care.
- Readiness and Engagement – Preparation exercises to maximize the experience.
- 90 minute welcome and orientation to build a foundation for the full day, a 6 hour digital group learning experience designed to guide you through approaches to resilience and leadership.
- Practical Application – Participants will be given exercises and tools to apply new learnings. Connection with fellow participants for support, encouragement and accountability.