In this webinar rural hospital executives and board leaders discuss how boards can work with all levels within their communities to build vaccine confidence and trust in the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine for families and communities.
- Michael Charlton, Board Chairman, AtlantiCare Health System (SE New Jersey); President and Chief Executive Officer, Icon Hospitality
- Betty Greer, Board Chair, Kearny County Hospital, Lakin, KS
- Ruby Kirby, RN, CEO, Bolivar and Camden Hospitals, Western Tennessee Healthcare
- Sue Ellen Wagner, Vice President of Trustee Engagement and Strategy, AHA
- John Supplitt, Sr. Director Field Engagement, Rural Health Services, AHA
- Moderator: Sean Barry, Sr. Associate Director, Media Relations, AHA